I’ve Put Wrong Fuel in Countryman in Bolton, What to Do Now?
Put wrong fuel in Mini Countryman in Bolton? Don’t panic, a lot of us make this mistake of putting the wrong fuel in our vehicles. In-fact every four minutes 1 person makes this error. It is an easy mistake to make and once you make this mistake a sudden panic kicks in and you think the Countryman’s engine is ruined and you are going to face a huge bill for the lapse in concentration.
When you fill a diesel Countryman with petrol there is a serious risk that you will damage your engine. Petrol acts as a solvent with repairs coming up to hundreds or even thousands of pounds if the engine ceases as the contaminated fuel goes through the system. Metal particles from the pump could be deposited in the fuel which risks further damage.
Countryman Wrong Fuel Experts in Bolton
If you’ve mistakenly put wrong fuel in your Countryman in Bolton, don’t panic as GMM1 Bolton has the right solution for your Countryman. We cover all Bolton and every make and every model. What to do when you realize that you have put wrong fuel in your Countryman in Bolton, if you haven’t started your Countryman’s engine don’t start it. If possible, put your Countryman in neutral and ask for help to shift it to a safe spot. GMM1 Bolton has expert Countryman wrong fuel engineers who drain your Countryman’s engine at the cheapest online prices.
Wrong Fuel Drained from Countryman in Bolton
The best way to get you back on the road is to drain the Countryman fuel tank and get the filter cleaned or replaced. Fortunately, all these services are available at GMM1 Bolton and are done by experts with years of experience in this field. This is the best way to protect your Countryman’s engine in Bolton from damage.
However, don’t be harsh on yourself as hundreds of thousands of drivers have done the same, 150,000 a year to be precise, so you are not alone.
Some Wrong Fuel Facts
One person every four minutes fills their vehicle in with wrong fuel which can wreak havoc on the interior workings, with repair bills amounting to hundreds of millions of pounds every year. Putting diesel in a petrol Countryman engine will cause your engine to cut out and stop working. As diesel doesn’t ignite in the same way that petrol does, the spark plugs which ignite the fuel in your petrol engine will have no effect.
If you have misfuelled your Countryman in Bolton , follow these simple steps to get your engine started.
- If you want to get your Countryman engine to start again, all the fuel needs to be flushed from the fuel system and replaced with petrol or diesel. Call GMM1 Bolton now to get wrong fuel drained from your Countryman by our wrong fuel experts.
- It’s hard to fill a petrol tank with diesel because diesel fuel nozzles are designed to not fit in petrol cars.
- However, it is all too easy to accidentally fill your diesel-fuelled Countryman with petrol.
- Petrol does a lot of damage to your diesel engine as it finishes the lubricant used to keep it ticking over and cause metal components to grate against each other which causes them to crack and decompose.
- This just doesn’t damage the fuel pump and injection systems, it can also destroy the engine completely.